What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Co-packer in Europe

Started by , Jul 09 2013 09:28 PM
3 Replies

Please i am looking for a copacker who can cold fill tea in 150ml PET or HPDE bottles . The co-packer must be based in Europe.  Any link or contact will be appreciated. thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer Kosher certifications for Co-packer Health and safety rules and regulations in Europe Apple Packer out of Michigan Co-packer vulnerability assessment
[Ad]

Please i am looking for a copacker who can cold fill tea in 150ml PET or HPDE bottles . The co-packer must be based in Europe.  Any link or contact will be appreciated. thanks 

Copacker should be able to fill 50ml and 100ml bottles as well . thanks

Information no longer required. Thanks

One company that I would recommend checking out is Asiapack. They are a well-known co-packer with expertise in various packaging solutions. Asiapack has a strong presence in Europe and offers a wide range of services to meet your specific needs.

To explore their capabilities and get in touch with Asiapack, I suggest visiting their official website at https://asiapack.com/. There, you can find detailed information about their services, packaging options, and contact details. You may also consider reaching out to their customer support team directly via email or phone, as they are usually very responsive and helpful in providing additional information or connecting you with the right department. I hope this suggestion proves helpful in your search for a suitable co-packer for cold filling tea in Europe. Good luck with your business endeavors!

Similar Discussion Topics
Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer Kosher certifications for Co-packer Health and safety rules and regulations in Europe Apple Packer out of Michigan Co-packer vulnerability assessment BRCGS 3.5.1.5 - approval of the manufacturer, packer or consolidator Is there any Food fraud alert system in Canada / USA ? For example RASFF in Europe? Recall product in Europe Contract Packer Responsibilities Metal Detection of Ingredients Shipped to Co-Packer