What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to explain the importance of Forms and Records?

Started by , Aug 13 2013 08:39 PM
2 Replies

With out a doubt Forms and records are vital documents of all food safety systems.

But how would you explain this to a layman in your company?

So that they know the importance and have a sense of ownership of their responsiblity in the food safety system?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records US equivalent forms to CFIA External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Compressed air nonconformance for no records
[Ad]

In systems of quality and safety, if you have documents that support each one of the company activities, it is as if you had done nothing. :headhurts:

Getting people who are not used to keep records become familiar with these is a work in progress. A good measure is to explain how each of the documents kept are important for the activities they perform, so that they can demonstrate that they are indeed performing its activities in accordance with the specifications, and that in order to have the company process working properly should be manuals, procedures and records. :smile:

Dear SPL,

But how would you explain this to a layman in your company?

I guess there is some relevance as to what the layman will be doing. Taking out the waste materials? An important function albeit tedious at times. :smile:

If it were QA personnel / haccp monitoring, i would Introduce them to the enchanting world of  Verification. I predict a rather instantaneous awakening.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records US equivalent forms to CFIA External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Compressed air nonconformance for no records How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Chemical Concentration verification and records Production and food safety records for a new facility FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms Corrective and Preventive Action for lack of records caused by Absence of a Quality Manager