What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed Stage 2 Certification Audit (FSSC 22000)!

Started by , Aug 20 2013 05:54 PM
17 Replies

I'm very happy to announce that we passed our FSSC 22000 Certification Audit last week!! It's been a long year & I'm glad to be moving on to the sustainability phase! We now join a small group of packaging manufacturers with this certification & an even much smaller paperboard manufacturing group with this certification! Thank You all for your help along the way!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

I'm very happy to announce that we passed our FSSC 22000 Certification Audit last week!! It's been a long year & I'm glad to be moving on to the sustainability phase! We now join a small group of packaging manufacturers with this certification & an even much smaller paperboard manufacturing group with this certification! Thank You all for your help along the way!

Congrats.

1 Thank

Dear skredsfan,

Congratulations !.

Despite it's (IMO) limitations, I wish you luck that  the current frequency of  standard revision is maintained.  :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Congrats on behalf of the FSSC team!

1 Thank

Congratulations! next step surveillance audit :)

Congratulations!

Well done from all of us at the IFSQN. :clap:

Congratulations on quite an accomplishment! 

1 Thank

Congratulations!

Yep, congrats!

Congratulations  :happydance: 

congrats........... :clap:

Congratulations!

conglats

congratulations

Regards / Satya

Congratulations

Congrats...

Amazing -- well done and many congratulations!  :spoton:  :rock:  :clap:

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed!