What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do any of you know of a good micro / research lab in the US?

Started by , Aug 27 2013 11:41 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

do any of you know of a good micro / research lab in the US?  A good food lab would be fine but ideally someone who offers a range of services like Campden BRI in the UK would be ideal.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits How can I check good sterilization? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use?
[Ad]

My company uses Silliker Labs (locations all throughout the U.S.) for our micro, chemical, and nutritional product testing.

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits How can I check good sterilization? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces