What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to comply with Regulation Training for operators?

Started by , Aug 29 2013 06:58 PM
1 Reply

Hello all,

First let me say thank you to everyone who contributes. It has been such a huge help as I attempt to get my facility SQF Level 3 certified and I am the ONLY Quality personnel.

I'm looking for some ideas on how to fulfill the requirement for Regulation Training of the operators. Can I simply look up some recent food legislation and train on that? ( I only have 12 employees, it is fairly simple to conduct training). Thank you for any suggestions!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Food safety regulation for carton ink Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

if training on a particular regulation - would recommend to cite the regulation in your training records (below example would cover cGMP).  This would be one example regulatory training

Example --  21CFR Part 110 CURRENT GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE IN MANUFACTURING, PACKING, OR HOLDING HUMAN FOOD

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Food safety regulation for carton ink Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation