What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 10015: Quality management — Guidelines for training

Started by , Sep 02 2013 07:53 PM
4 Replies

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with practical side of suggested guidelines in standard ISO 10015. Please, fill free to answer to my poll as I want to use result for my research of this kind of standards with guidelines.

Thank you :mwah:

:thumbup:   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system
[Ad]

Dear Jelena,

i predict a vast majority for the last option which i just clicked.

Hopefully the ISO-knowledgeable ones here will rapidly prove me wrong. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

I voted that I don't know anything about it.

Can anyone give a brief overview.

Thanks,

Simon

There is no poll for partial implementation becuase it is a guideline. SO I voted for never implemented.

Here is a link to an article from ISO's magazine on the standard:

http://www.arangit.i...of training.pdf

Gail

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Effective evaluation methods of food safety training