What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Implementation Software Package Recommendations

Started by , Sep 16 2013 01:51 PM
8 Replies

I am interested in purchasing a software package to help with implementation, maintenance and managing an SQF Level 2 system. Does anyone have any experience with Safefood 360? If so how would you rate it for ease of use, helping to satisfy the SQF requirements and product support. Can anyone suggest any other software packages?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unable to download package Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen
[Ad]

Ask them to give you access to a demo account and I am sure you will love it.

I am not using it per say, but I have analyze it using a demo account and I found it to be the most complex software existent so far.

1 Thank

Are you speaking of a Safefood 360 demo account?

We have been using it for the last year and it's been great, makes getting through an audit much easier. They are continually making upgrades and the customer support has always been immediate.

I've been using 360 (as we affectionately call Safefood 360) for about 6 months and really love it.

I am transitioning from putting everything on paper, to putting everything on 360, and it feels really cool.

Can't say enough good things about the support... it's awesome and so easy.

Good Luck
Phil in Orlando

I am rather partial to our own software for SQF Code Level II Modules  2 & 11. It's rolling out in about a week and will then add several other modules, Level III and the onward to other GFSI schemes.

I wish, my company would spend the money on software.  We use Access for inventory if that tells you anything.  If your company will spring for it, Safefood 360 is the way to go.

1 Thank

Are you using Safefood 360?

I have used the demo version and it was very impressive.  One of the reps is a member here, I think Chris is his name.  He was very helpful in answering any questions.

Similar Discussion Topics
Unable to download package Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Platform or software for creating posters Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Nutrition Software Recommendations Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems