What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Online HACCP Training

Started by , Nov 13 2013 06:37 PM
9 Replies

Hi Everyone, 

Does anyone have any good suggestions for online HACCP training?

I need to get some of my technicians HACCP Certified and can't seem to find a good online training course.

Thanks! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety?
[Ad]

I believe one of the guys I worked with at my last company had his through AIB and I believe my manager had hers through AIB.  

The guy I worked with said it was a good training program and recommended it.  I could double check with him on the company but I'm about 99.425% sure.

Dear Weebus90 -

You should be able to do an internet search on 'HACCP training' or similar. There are many training sources out there, and I imagine some variablity in costs. Look for International HACCP Alliance approved training. I would stick with a US based source, since it is more llikely to discuss issues from US regulatory perspective...

Hi, Weebus;

I would recommend seafoodhaccp.cornell

Of course you would want a training curriculum focused on your industry, but it's relevance may be dependent on the savvy of your techs;  the principles are the same only the models used which make the learning curve not as steep .  Also, many online programs require a segment II or "day 3" live training for certification.

Assuming on the number of techs you need trained is greater than four, it could be more cost effective to have a trainer come to your facility.

AIB on-line, very good training with a project at the end. 

the Grocery Manufacturer's Association (GMA) has an online HACCP training program: http://www.gmatraining.com/

I've heard good things about AIB, but google it and look up reviews for other programs

Or you could do it with the IFSQN: HACCP Online Training Course

Dear All,

Not too sure about the online aspect but a previous thread here contains a link to a website which maintains a list of urls for US training courses with,from memory, some kind of ranking attached.

Nonetheless I'm sure the suggestion in previous post will prove equally effective. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Best online SQF course? Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online Any recommendation for HACCP Training online Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Lean Six Sigma Online Courses Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? SQF Online Training Implementing SQF Systems Course Certificate Online