• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 April 2023 - 05:28 PM

Dear members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a student from Denmark conducting research on the use of automated quality-control machinery in the US food industry for my final thesis. As part of my study, I am seeking participants who work in the industry and can provide valuable insights on the topic by answering a quick online survey.

If you work in the US food industry and have a few minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out my short survey. The survey consists of 14 multiple-choice questions and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

Your participation in this study will contribute to our understanding of the benefits and challenges of implementing automated quality control machinery in the US food industry. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous, and results will not be published or shared.

If you know anyone else who works in the US food industry and may be interested in participating, please feel free to share this link with them.

Thank you for your time and consideration! Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Have a Wonderful Day! :)

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FoodSafety, Qualitycontrol, Survey, Research, USFoodIndustry, ResearchParticipants, Automation, Help, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users