What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Christmas figs & dates

Started by , Nov 18 2013 12:29 PM
7 Replies

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-24979981

Interesting reading; more than you may have bargained for!

Caz x

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Merry Christmas Everyone!
[Ad]

Those are being marketed in the "Higher Protien" group of dates and figs.  It's a new marketing campaign lol  :roflmao:

Ewww! That adds a new dimension to the date nut bread.

Dear Merle,

Now I understand the significance of the "Dating" in yr Interests list. Unusual expertise but could be useful. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

I think I'll leave BEFORE I get this figgy pudding...

Would it be normal practice to dry these outside?

I just forwarded this to my co-worker who eats a case of dates when possible in a day and loves figs!!!

I've tested figs and have found ants inside... I will never eat one after that discovery.

I've seen candied figs and have wondered about what could be inside...

Just tell the kiddos that there is a surprise inside.  It worked for Cracker Jacks!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Unannounced Audit's NC submission falling in the Christmas holiday period Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for 2016 Merry Christmas Everyone! Merry Christmas to all members of IFSQN Merry christmas... All I want for Christmas is... For those who celebrate Christmas – what will you be doing? Christmas Greetings Thread