• Quick Navigation
Photo

For those who celebrate Christmas – what will you be doing?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

It’s a dirty job, but from lunchtime on 21 December I will be eating, drinking and being merry with my friends and family until 02 January 2008.

I love Christmas as I can relax and do lot’s of things that warm my soul and recharge my batteries for the New Year to come. The only work I will need to do is assemble a couple of BMX Bicycles on Christmas Eve and after Santa has been I will need to make a couple of trips to the rubbish tip to get rid off the packaging excesses of Christmas. I will look in on the site from time to time, but will be scaling down my appearances to the barest minimum. I hope it snows. :biggrin:

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not may I wish you peace, goodwill and happiness.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:25 PM

It’s a dirty job, but from lunchtime on 21 December I will be eating, drinking and being merry with my friends and family until 02 January 2008.

I love Christmas as I can relax and do lot’s of things that warm my soul and recharge my batteries for the New Year to come. The only work I will need to do is assemble a couple of BMX Bicycles on Christmas Eve and after Santa has been I will need to make a couple of trips to the rubbish tip to get rid off the packaging excesses of Christmas. I will look in on the site from time to time, but will be scaling down my appearances to the barest minimum. I hope it snows. :biggrin:

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not may I wish you peace, goodwill and happiness.

Regards,
Simon

Ummm im working up until Xmas eve (busy time of the year for us) then cooking like a good un Xmas day, then back in work boxing day ( i volunteered, im the only manager with no sprogs!)

New Years i'm having three days orf! (maybe more, depends on hang over!)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:12 PM

New Years i'm having three days orf! (maybe more, depends on hang over!)

I like you Caz. :biggrin:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:07 AM

Dear Cazx,

i volunteered

I hope they provide entertainment. Chippendales?

Happy End of Year to All :x_smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

BeautyFoo

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 14 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

ei..Christmas...i am Chinese from MAlaysia...so we have public holiday at Thursday (Hari Raya Haji) and 22th December is Chinese Big Day...if we apply leave at Friday and Monday...then we got 6 days long holidays. But the management just told me that i cant apply any leave on these two days, cause i have to stay back and standby for the roast turkey. Cause if get many customer request, i need to help the chef for roasting and packaging.

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

Dear Cazx,

I hope they provide entertainment. Chippendales?

Happy End of Year to All :x_smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

I'll have a number of "Poles" to dance around Charles! ;)

Penard

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 171 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• France
    France
  • Interests:Literature : novels, Sci-Fi, thrillers; Rowing; Personal and Professional travels

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:13 PM

For all of you merry Christmas and happy new year!

Kindly,

Emmanuel.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users