What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Flow Charts

Started by , Nov 25 2013 04:00 AM
3 Replies

Hi, 

Is it likely to get a CAR in WQA or BRC Audit if the Flow Chart review date is before than a new step has been implanted?

I definitely think that the flow charts must be reviewed after a change arises, and then state this date.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Absolutely - a modified flow chart must have the effect of the change on food safety and quality reviewed, and any changes to hazard analysis/control table completed and approved thereafter.

Without a doubt. The flow chart is one of the most common non-conformances raise in GFSI audits. WQA is not part of the GFSI but I suspect it is not that different in terms of nonconformances. If you change a step them under HACCP Principles the HACCP need should verify the flow as part of a review.

George

I agree, thanks George!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?