What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training in preparation for our company's SQF audit

Started by , Dec 02 2013 01:56 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone;

As part of preparation for our company's SQF audit sometimes next year, I was planning to take this Food Safety online course through 22000-Tools.com Food Safety Training Tools. Has anyone taken this course before, and/or would it worth taking it or what would you recommend?

Cheers

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

I have not taken this particular food Safety Course from 22000-tools but have used there various guiding documents, they were quite helpful. I used SQFI training program for preparing my company's SQF audit. Check when if they some training around your location.

You are right Mohit . SQFI training documents are really helpful. Especially the guidance documents they have for Module 2 and 11.

Cheers

Blossom

I've checked the SQFI online courses, "become an SQF Practitioner", this I think you mean? I'll check it out.

cheers Mohit & Calgary..

I am with Blossom :) The SQF guidance documents are really helpful.

ennyk Please follow the link below:

http://www.sqfi.com/documents/

I recommend you to for "Implementing SQF Training". You can also do online training, to register follow link below:

http://www.sqfi.com/...online-courses/

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training