What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Methodology for Implementing PRPs

Started by , Dec 12 2013 03:53 AM
4 Replies

Hi

My client had an ISO 22000 audit and an auditor asked him how he implemented PRPs in the organization. Can anyone suggest for me the methodology of implementing PRPs. I did not know how to assist him.

regards

Kobe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? ISO 31000 Risk Methodology Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Is anyone using the quality by design methodology in the food industry? Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000?
[Ad]

Hi

My client had an ISO 22000 audit and an auditor asked him how he implemented PRPs in the organization. Can anyone suggest for me the methodology of implementing PRPs. I did not know how to assist him.

regards

Kobe

Dear kobson,

Pls note you hv posted in FSSC 22000 forum. This is not quite the same as ISO 22000.?

The PRP requirements are detailed in the ISO 22000 standard and the ISO 22004 guidance standard.

And, optionally/non-optionally [depending on whether iso 22000 or fssc22000], ISO 22002-X [the X depending on product]

Do you have these standards for yr (unknown) product / process ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Thanks Charles

I have the standards, and just wanted advise on how one goes about implementing PRPs. Maybe any of the forum members has an idea of how to answer the question that the auditor asked.

Kobson

What does your client do Kobson?

The company manufactures metal food cans for packaging food items.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? ISO 31000 Risk Methodology Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Is anyone using the quality by design methodology in the food industry? Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000? Cooling Pies - CCP methodology Methodology for Determination of Hazard Control Measures, CCPs and oPRPs. Food Defence Methodology for determining significant hazards Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Methodology for assessing the Food Fraud Vulnerability