What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certified HACCP Auditor by ASQ

Started by , Dec 22 2013 02:48 AM
1 Reply

Is this certificate is usefull if you are going to involv in HACCP team?

I would like to hear from the person who have certificate.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Is there a database of IFS certified companies? SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker
[Ad]

I hold several certificates from ASQ including an auditors certificate though I have not gotten their HACCP specific auditor's certificate.  They have almost always been well received.  ASQ's certificates are generally well respected. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Is there a database of IFS certified companies? SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker SQF Certified - Now sharing storage space, any changes? Do calibration weights need to be traceable or ISO certified? Where can I go to validate a manufacturer is IFS or FSSC22000 certified? Does SQF allow only a part of production to be certified? How much should I charge for creating a whole food safety program and get the production facility certified with GMP audit