What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Salt Lake City

Started by , Jan 13 2014 11:11 PM
3 Replies

I recently retired from government service after 30 years of regulating food. I now work as the Food Safety manager for a food manufacturer and am starting my own small consulting business.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Sea Salt Identity How to control salt water brine as an ingredient? Potassium salt labelling Usage of salt product after floor contact?
[Ad]

Welcome, Richard!  I hope you will find as much helpful information here as I have. With your experience, you will probably be adding to the forums more than you take away! :ejut:  

Kind Regards,

Setanta

Welcome to IFSQN.  It's great to have someone with a long history in food safety join us.

Good luck with your business!

Welcome to the IFSQN Richard, looking forward to your contributions.

:welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Sea Salt Identity How to control salt water brine as an ingredient? Potassium salt labelling Usage of salt product after floor contact? Environmental Monitoring plan for salt processing plant Magnets monitoring in salt Recommendations Salt presence verification Sugar and salt as having no hazards in my Hazard Analysis Best way to salt roasted cashew kernel