What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello Philippines! Mabuhay!:)

Started by , Feb 25 2014 04:43 AM
4 Replies

A newbie here. Who ever created this site is a genius! :sorcerer:  Very informative and a big help for a newbie like me. :sleazy:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hi am Rose ann from Philippines Introduction from Philippines Hello from Philippines Hi! Hello! Greetings from the Philippines! New member Greetings from Philippines
[Ad]

Hello Maddox, well that's the first time I've been called that.  Einstein = Genius, Simon = Lucky.

Welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

1 Thank

A newbie here. Who ever created this site is a genius! :sorcerer:  Very informative and a big help for a newbie like me. :sleazy:

Welcome Kabayan! Indeed this is a good site for Food Safety and Quality Practitioners like us. 

i bet there are other Filipinos in this site. 

Welcome Maddox.  I think we all agree that this site is a wealth of knowledge on food quality and safety.  I hope you find everything you're looking for here.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hi am Rose ann from Philippines Introduction from Philippines Hello from Philippines Hi! Hello! Greetings from the Philippines! New member Greetings from Philippines Hello All! Ronald here from the Philippines! Hello from a newbie from Manila Philippines From The Philippines Hello from the Philippines Mabuhay!