What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Manual or Quality Plan for Frozen Fish Fillet Inspection

Started by , Feb 25 2014 07:13 AM
2 Replies

Hi there~

I'm actually looking for Quality Manual or, Quality Plan for Frozen Fish Fillet inspection...

I have Codex Stan 165-1989 and found it very close to what I want.  In addition, I have Metal Detection in place and Weights and Measures in place.

I'm now searching Quality Manual // Quality Plan of Water Analysis...

Can you help??

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

There is a Whitefish processors guide available in the UK which looks at relevant legislation and how to comply including water and ice use. It is recognised by the FSA and is all about good hygiene practices. It is available from The stationary Office. It may be of some relevance

Dear chuckiey,

I'm slightly confused over yr OP :smile: , eg

I'm actually looking for ...

I'm now searching ....

The Codex item you initially refer is a highly specific document/standard for a particular product presentation category. Comparable documents do exist, eg in US fish standard compilations but not, AFAIK, on the IT.

Do you (now) require texts specifically on procedures for evaluating the parameters used in Water Quality specifications. this is a book sized scope and books do exist.

Or texts focusing only on  specifications eg Potability requirements ?

Or ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?