What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Code Edition 7.2 Summary of Key Code Changes

Started by , Mar 11 2014 03:51 PM
10 Replies

SQF Code Edition 7.2 Summary of Key Code Changes has just been published on the SQFI website

3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9
[Ad]

Thank you!  We just passed our 7.1 audit (97%), so now we move on to 7.2!

Congratulations, Leonettislora! 

We need to start working towards our SQF Certification now, which code should be referred to; 7.1/7.2? 

We need to start working towards our SQF Certification now, which code should be referred to; 7.1/7.2? 

SQF Code edition 7.2 is applicable to all certification and recertification audits conducted after July 3, 2014.

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Thanks Tony! So I guess 7.2 is what we should be working towards since we are starting now....

Thanks Tony! So I guess 7.2 is what we should be working towards since we are starting now....

That's correct although there is not a great deal to change if someone is compliant with edition 7.1 already. I guess the main concern will be for organizations unused to coping with unannounced audits.

Key additions to the SQF Code found in edition 7.2 include:
• Module 14: Food Safety Fundamentals – Good Manufacturing Practices for Food Brokers and Agents
• Requirements for seasonal suppliers
• Inclusion of all products produced on site in the scope of certification
• Updated criteria for multi-site operations
• A protocol for unannounced re-certification audits
• Scored surveillance audits

I have updated the link in my first post as SQF seemed to have moved the SQF Code Edition 2 Summary of Changes document on their website.

Regards,

Tony

Lets get this unpinned and switch it to a thread about 7.2 to 8 key code changes!  The document is littered with typos and weird formatting, but still a really good guide to navigate the changes.  

Attached Files

Hi Tim,

You are posting in a topic about changes to 7.2.

Edition 8 discussion here: http://www.ifsqn.com...es/#entry112380

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi Tim,

You are posting in a topic about changes to 7.2.

Edition 8 discussion here: http://www.ifsqn.com...es/#entry112380

Kind regards,

Tony

Yes, thank you, is there a direct message option for Mr. Simon?  I meant that this should no longer be pinned on the forum board, and should be replaced with discussion about SQF 8....probably the exact thread you linked should be the one pinned up top!

Yes, thank you, is there a direct message option for Mr. Simon?  I meant that this should no longer be pinned on the forum board, and should be replaced with discussion about SQF 8....probably the exact thread you linked should be the one pinned up top!

It is pinned up as well Tim

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline SQF Quality Code 2.8.1.2 Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System