What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Final Unannounced Audit Protocol and FAQ's Published

Started by , Mar 11 2014 03:57 PM
8 Replies
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request
[Ad]

Well, it's not as painful as I originally anticipated.  

I'm glad to see at least IFSQN is more on top of this than my auditing body.

Thanks for posting this.  

Thanks for posting this Tony.  We don't have SQF but I've been keeping everyone in my company informed as these things come up and SQF has been leading the way.

Yeah, all in all seems pretty reasonable.  NBD.

Well, it's not as painful as I originally anticipated.  

I'm glad to see at least IFSQN is more on top of this than my auditing body.

Thanks for posting this.  

Mine, too, what's wrong with that picture? 

I agree it is reasonable and should be doable.....as long as you are living audit ready.  Living audit ready is the challenge many companies are going to face. 

Mine, too, what's wrong with that picture? 

Yup. Agreed. 

Version 7.2 of the SQF standard was also released today. You can download changes and free copy of standard from the SQF website (www.sqfi.com)

Our mantra has always been "treat every day like it's an audit day" which in itself tells you that on occasion we can be found letting small things slide! I guess it's time to really start to focus on making sure all of the tiny, superficial details are being monitored and acted upon quickly in conjunction with those more important ones. Filing may start to become a more regular habit too!  

Once every three 'audit cycles' seems more than reasonable though and it was incredibly thoughtful of them to establish the definition of "customer" as "a buyer or person that purchases goods or services from the supplier" for us.   :giggle:

Similar Discussion Topics
AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted