What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Documents Title

Started by , Mar 12 2014 11:00 AM
5 Replies

I recently started to work with a new company.  I have found that nearly all of their quality documents have the title of HACCP on each one.  Since we are preparing for BRC baseline, I do not know if the auditor will find any issue with this.  Does anyone have any insight, or recommendations?  Thank you very much!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

I recently started to work with a new company.  I have found that nearly all of their quality documents have the title of HACCP on each one.  Since we are preparing for BRC baseline, I do not know if the auditor will find any issue with this.  Does anyone have any insight, or recommendations?  Thank you very much!

Dear glendora,

A little more detail would be helpful.

What kind of "quality" documents are you referring to ?

Basically the auditor is interested in comparing yr "FS system" to the requirements of the standard as listed in the related BRC document. The HACCP component is a part of the system. Some other non-safety / non-HACCP elements are also included, eg weight.

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi, glendora;

If I'm understanding the question properly your documents/forms are titled "HACCP"?

Documents/forms should be headed with appropriate title pertaining to the document/form function. Supporting HACCP documents should coincide under your plans section nine "records".  For GFSI your HACCP plan and document register titles should match up.  It's a good practice to be specific. "Do what you say, say what you do, prove it"

Similar here when I started, I have revised them to whatever they are, Fill Weight, Packaging Quality, Start-up checks, Metal Detector etc. Then I can refer to them in the HACCP program by their name.  

Dear glendora,

Examples ?

The suspense is debilitating. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Like

What kind of "quality" documents are you referring to

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?