What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological specification for Sheep casings

Started by , Apr 18 2014 11:26 AM
2 Replies

Hello every one

I am preparing haccp manual for processing of sheep casings.The company does not have microbiology and chemical specifications for the same.I am looking for the same.If some one can please share good study material or any source on internet.

I will be very thankful.

Regards,,

Charu Tyagi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]

Hello every one

I am preparing haccp manual for processing of sheep casings.The company does not have microbiology and chemical specifications for the same.I am looking for the same.If some one can please share good study material or any source on internet.

I will be very thankful.

Regards,,

Charu Tyagi

Dear charu,

The micro.specs will logically depend on the intended usage which is not yet specified.

However you may hopefully find the attached haccp document interesting which discusses  some typical possibilities. Do note that this plan is quite old (1999) so some opinions/procedures may have now changed.

If yr end-product is RTE, i would predict that local legislatory specs may apply.

haccp plan - edible sheep and lamb casings.pdf   99.82KB   31 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

2 Thanks

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much.

Its really helpful.

Regards,

Chrau

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation