What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Started by , May 07 2014 09:38 PM
6 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading these forums with great interest and wish I had known about them years ago!

I have spent *mumble, mumble* years in Quality Assurance and have recently moved to a new company which produces ready to eat products such as sandwiches, rolls, sushi, wraps etc.

This is providing a number of new challenges for me and it is great to have somewhere that I can ask all of my dumb questions.

I look forward to talking to you all more.

Cheers

Lisa

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand RMP New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) VS. GFSI Australian /New Zealand Vitamin mineral claims Hello from New Zealand Hi from New Zealand
[Ad]

Welcome Lisa.  There are a lot great, smart and helpful people here.  :welcome:

Welcome to the forums Lisa, please share your *mumble, mumble* experience with the members.

It will be most welcome.  By the way what does Kia Ora mean?  I thought it was orange juice, :smile:

:welcome:

Kia Ora Lisa! Good to see another one from NZ!

welcome to ifsqn Lisa,

i m also belong to ready to eat in frozen and exporting to from america to NZ . and soon i will be immigrant to NZ in Food technologist category

Great country New Zealand. Hope to come there in a few years. Welcome!

Hullo Lisa....ex pat Kiwi here....living in Aus now. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand RMP New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) VS. GFSI Australian /New Zealand Vitamin mineral claims Hello from New Zealand Hi from New Zealand Hello from New Zealand Greetings from New Zealand. Hello from New Zealand Hi from New Zealand Hi from New Zealand