What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Record use Training/Presentation

Started by , May 16 2014 07:36 AM
2 Replies
Does anyone have a training/presentation that outlines the value and intergrity of record storage, ditribution and use. My employees keep recording false info making our processes look all perfect when they are'nt. They make recording a ticking exercize. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Best Practice for Record Filing Have you ever falsified a record? Draft Non-conformance Record QAC Test Strip Checking Record Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags
[Ad]
I think you will need to get with senior management and human resources to ensure that you can do this, but it sounds like disciplinary action may need to be taken. This is, as you know, falsifiying records and legal action could occur. Start with good documentation about what occurred versus what SHOULD have occurred and start with minor verbal warnings and move up from there.

I cannot stress enough that you get management and HR buy in on this. If they are not supportive of you, you are fighting a losing battle.

Kind regards and good luck!
Setanta
1 Thank
THank you Setanta, I will have to elavate to that action even though I didn't want to. Keith

Similar Discussion Topics
Best Practice for Record Filing Have you ever falsified a record? Draft Non-conformance Record QAC Test Strip Checking Record Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags Help with my master manufacturing record Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Monitoring Record in Food Defense Plan Builder BRCGS Clause 3.3 - Record Completion and Maintenace SQF Corrective Actions - Training Record