What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ideas for my Research point

Started by , May 26 2014 11:27 AM
1 Reply

I'm a master student in food hygiene department ,, still searching for my research point ,, i want to work on quality like ISO 22000 

help me if you have an idea ,, thank you :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day?
[Ad]

1) Identify a industry sector or an organisation

2) Identify a process for hazard analysis

3) Identify the hazards and their likelihood/severity

4) Do your research on either how to define critical limits for the hazards or do a study on how to validates these ccp

Similar Discussion Topics
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? SQF FSC2 2.4.2 Module 18 - GAP SOP Template or ideas for Indoor Agricultural Ideas for activities for a Food Safety Day Any Ideas on Tilapia Discoloration? Ideas for controlling Allergen Dust Looking for ideas for Food waste reduction