What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone interested in a world cup football (soccer) competition?

Started by , May 29 2014 07:08 PM
4 Replies

I'm a little busy, but happy to run one.  

Free to enter with a little prize.

If there's enough interest I will set it up.

We need to be quick though as it kicks-off on June 12.

Register your interest here.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind
[Ad]

GOAL!!!  Am not very knowledgeable but I'll play.    Will there be a prize for person picking most losing teams? :doh:

Sounds like fun I'm game.  :gleam:   I like soccer, although I don't follow it much.............if at all.   lol   and I do like competitions,  March Madness, Fantasy Baseball, American Football........

I'm afraid all I know about Football is David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Vinnie Jones <ooops!>
i need challenge for my spirit of football.. i will enjoy with this competition

Rgds

AS Nur

Similar Discussion Topics
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind New to QA world. But loving it. What have you done for world food safety day? I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Electronics engineer interested in food technology Who to include in Interested parties?