What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Salutations FSMS Kin

Started by , May 30 2014 07:19 AM
20 Replies

Namaste Food Safety Friends,

I am going to start by saying that I was gifted a position in Food Safety and Quality at my company a little under a year ago, after having worked as everything in a processing plant -  this position seemed to management to be a good fit, and the world of food safety opened before my eyes. I am very pleased to have found such a like-minded, kind, fun, bunch of professionals that I can network with. I have been searching for where my rag-tag misfit group of skills can be useful (my whole life really, ha!) and I hope that working as a compliance officer that I can be of use to some of you all, as well as share ideas and support. I am looking forward to seeing just how far this community reaches, and what WE can accomplish. 

Not much for introductions, if you'd like more.... just ask  :giggle:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Salutations Greetings and Salutations Permutations of Salutations
[Ad]

Greetings and Salutations Rain... or as I typically say:

:welcome: to IFSQN!

Congratulations (and my condolences :rofl2:) for moving into food safety  I hope you find everything you are looking for and if you can't find something make sure you ask there are a lot of people with a wide array of knowledge in different aspects of food, packaging, and distribution.  I look forward to you sharing your knowledge and insight with the community.

:secret:  It is true that some would see some of us as a motley crew but this exceptional group does set time aside to help each other and chide each other (when appropriate :roflmao: )

1 Thank

Thanks for the warm welcome Mr. Incognito; although I didn't initiate the move into food safety, i sure do like it here. 

I thought inventory control was never ending.

This job never ends. Like, ever!! So much to learn and do! (And then they switch the standard/ interpretation and you get to do it all over again!!)

Lets get started!!  :rock:

Welcome indeed, to this forum!! I have found a great deal of knowledge, many laughs, and that if you jump in to discussions, you get so much more out of them.

Kind Regards,
Setanta
1 Thank

Welcome.   It is a great group of people and I have found much help here, many laughs and the knowledge that I am not alone in my frustrations. 

1 Like1 Thank

Hello and welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

P.S. Why the handle "it_rains_inside"?

Hello and welcome to the IFSQN.

:welcome:

P.S. Why the handle "it_rains_inside"?

Thank you Simon, I am glad to be a part of this amazing community!

I wish it was a cooler story but I chose "It_rains_inside" because this is something i would believe most people dont ever see or hear about, but for me (working at a liquid manufacturing facility) I see it everyday! 

Actually... in the Navy they "Made it rain" inside... but it had mostly to do with excessive perspiration during exercise causing the liquid level of the air inside the berthing to rise to the ceiling and then end up raining...

yeah they work you out that much... that you can make it rain inside.  Typically when your all in trouble for something you may or may not have done. 

I though it was a pretty cool name.

My first choice was Mr. Incognito - but I saw it was already taken  :shades:

You know it!  You could be my brother/sister Mr(s) Incognito #2 lol

I wish it was a cooler story but I chose "It_rains_inside" because this is something i would believe most people dont ever see or hear about, but for me (working at a liquid manufacturing facility)

Actually... in the Navy they "Made it rain" inside... but it had mostly to do with excessive perspiration during exercise causing the liquid level of the air inside the berthing to rise to the ceiling and then end up raining...

That's funny, to me,  "making it rain" only happens inside XD.  But perhaps I run with a group with a different set of morals  :rofl2: 

That's funny, to me,  "making it rain" only happens inside XD.  But perhaps I run with a group with a different set of morals  :rofl2:

I can't say, for sure, that I am following you... but outside is a great place to be... :sofa1:

I wish it was a cooler story but I chose "It_rains_inside" because this is something i would believe most people dont ever see or hear about, but for me (working at a liquid manufacturing facility) I see it everyday! 

Thanks for the explanation ITR. :smile:

I can't say, for sure, that I am following you... but outside is a great place to be... :sofa1:

Slighlty :off_topic:   -   http://www.urbandict...rm=make it rain

ohhhh right... that's the cousin of making it hail...  Just using quarters instead of bills :roflmao:

Oh good I am not the only one.....I wasn't quite following either. 

ohhhh right... that's the cousin of making it hail...  Just using quarters instead of bills :roflmao:

Who takes quarters to a strip club??!!??!! 

It's a joke from Daniel Tosh's standup.  His TV show is Tosh.0 it's pretty funny.

Just Google make it hail and there are little clips of it.

Who takes quarters to a strip club??!!??!! 

:off_topic:   Meter maids & laundry mat owners  :lol2: 

Welcome man, so much knowledge on this forum I have noticed already, you're in the right place! 

I'm new also, welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Salutations Greetings and Salutations Permutations of Salutations