Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Zambia
    Zambia

Posted 19 February 2021 - 10:18 AM

Thank you IFSQN administrators, particularly Simon for the warm welcome and useful links for a first-timer to easily navigate the site.

I am currently in charge of Food Safety in the Confectionery Business Unit of TRADE KINGS GROUP, Zambia's biggest FMCG company that manufactures a wide range of everyday consummables (foods and Hygiene products).

Professionally I have worked in the analytical Laboratory before becoming an inspector (for SOCOTEC, WFP and later BUREAU VERITAS) in Zambia.

My quest at TRADE KINGS GROUP was to bring the BU to a certification level which we gladly managed in 2019 via INTERTEK. Now is the time to maintain and upgrade the system were possible and am optimistic that the brains and experience on this forum will polish my understand and increase my efficiency to manage the system

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,802 posts
  • 957 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:American Patriot
    WWG1WGA
    Never give up, never give in - always win!
    Martha's Vineyard Island, Massachusetts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 07:44 PM

good afternoon and welcome sinkamba

Kind regards,
Glenn Oster

GOC BUSINESS GROUP | SQF System Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants
Internal Auditor Training - eConsultant Retainer Subscriptions - Pre & Post SQF-GAP Audits - Consultant Training
Visit us @ http://www.GlennOster.com  or call us @ 772.646.4115 US-EST 8am-4pm Anyday except Thursday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users