What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passed Initial BRC Certification Audit

Started by , Jun 30 2014 02:20 AM
6 Replies

Hi All!

We just concluded the Initial Certification Audit of our plant to BRC IOP Issue 4.

We passed - incurring 6 minors and 9 AOCs. . . and the auditor commented positively on the depth of majority of our procedures.

Based on the listings of BRC Certificated sites, we will be the first BRC IOP certificated site (Paper Category) in the Philippines.

It was really a relief.

I praise and thank God.

I also would like to thank you guys for the many learnings i was able to extract from this forum and apply to our operations.

All the best for everybody.

:spoton:

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions)
[Ad]

Well done MCIAN :clap:

Thanks Tony!

Well done MCIAN, a great result indeed!

Hooray!  The world gets one step safer :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations, and now onto sustaining your "A" rating.    :band:

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you use bean for manufacturing if the shelf life has passed the expiry date? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit An FYI: Illinois passed new allergen regulation Just passed my first SQF audit with my new company (no real questions) Anyone passed an SQF Audit with No Metal Detector? Just passed our BRC Audit Passed IFS Audit Passed first SQF audit ! 1st BRC audit passed!