What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Management Software

Started by , Jul 16 2014 05:47 PM
1 Reply

Is anyone aware of a software on the market that will interface with Macola ES and WMS? I am seeking to transition from paper to digital. Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

Hi Ryan.  Welcome to the forum.  Are you looking for food safety software that interfaces with Macola ES and WMS?  If so you might want to check with Safefood 360 or Safety Chain.  I have not used their software so I can't vouch for them, but it may be a place to start.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?