What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

TACCP / VACCP

Started by , Jul 31 2014 03:48 PM
4 Replies

Hello

I've just downloaded your Determining Control Measures in HACCP. Nice reference paper, so thank you! 

I wonder, are you going to do something on TACCP / VACCP? I think some people find it hard to get their heads around it.

Cheers

Caz x

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Developing meeting minutes for the TACCP-VACCP team
[Ad]

Hello

I wonder, are you going to do something on TACCP / VACCP? I think some people find it hard to get their heads around it.

Cheers

Caz x

Get my head around it?  I don't even know what it means!  I've seen the anagram mentioned before on the forums in other threads but not spelled out... if you could please indulge me? 

LOLOL

Threat Assessment and critical control point

Vulnerability Assessment and critical control point

Mag, if you get a chance to go onto the Safefood 360 website to look at their white papers, believe me its worth it. They are brilliant. Concise , easy to read and marvellous reference material! I have them all! And best thing is, they love having recommendations for subjects to do white papers on. And no, I don't work for them!!

Caz x

2 Likes3 Thanks

RAACP is the new HACCP

:shades:

http://www.ifsqn.com...in-food-safety/

LOL we are considering doing CACCP (Cost engineering basically) and EACCP (Environmental)

Will confuse the hell out of auditors!!

Caz x

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide VACCP and TACCP template required Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Developing meeting minutes for the TACCP-VACCP team VACCP and TACCP for packaging material manufacture Sense check my auditor on non-conformance relating to our TACCP and VACCP plans Letter of appointment of TACCP & VACCP Can the food safety team members also be on the TACCP, VACCP team? Is Chain of Custody tied in with VACCP/TACCP?