What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological tests for carbonated beverages

Started by , Aug 02 2014 08:00 AM
1 Reply

Hi  All,

As my company is hoping to launch manufacturing of carbonated beverages, I would like to have an idea on  microbiological parameters and their specs for carbonated beverages. If any one can, please help me in this tophic.

Regards.

Athula

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]

Hello Athula,

Microbiological parameters of carbonated beverages will be as per the regulatory requirements of your country along with physical and chemical parameters and food additives and preservatives permitted.

Basically Non-alcoholic carbonated beverages have following limits-APC <50 cfu/ml, yeasts and molds <2 cfu/ml and absence of Coliforms and Pathogens and water used should be of potable quality and carbondioxide used (assay) should be 99.9% pure.

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation