What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Videos for Food Manufacturing

Started by , Aug 06 2014 11:05 PM
1 Reply

We're in the process of an update to our GMP, Allergen, and Food Defense training programs. I've been tasked with finding some new training materials for my company - the current videos we have are ancient and were put out by AIB.

What I would like to find is more modern videos that would cover in general the areas of GMP, Food Safety, Allergen Control, and Food Defense.

Does anyone have reccomendations?

Thanks,
Lane

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Silliker have some good ones. 

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training