What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Sighting Log

Started by , Sep 23 2014 04:02 PM
3 Replies

Can you tell me if the pest sighting log is provided by our pest control contractor, or if it is ok for me to create one? 

Thanks,

Suzie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]
In my experience, they are provided by the Pest Contractor, but here's a thread that has a log you can use. http://www.ifsqn.com...0-pest-control/
1 Thank

IMEX, pest provider have document for sight pest, you can compare they log with the standard that want you use. if they log comply with the standard , IMO you can use they log and if they not you have to create a new log.

Rgds

AS Nur

Hi Suzie,

To my experience it's better if provided by your pest controller (in cooperation with you) as they are supposed to have the adequate knowledge and experience in this sector thus they are able to spot issues that you might not be in the position to do so.

Regards,

Natasha

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals