What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can Anyone Provide HACCP Implementation Case Studies?

Started by , Oct 20 2014 04:43 AM
12 Replies

Hi Friends,

I am really in need of some case studies in the HACCP Implementation part. If anyone have the case studies please help me.

Thank You in Advance.

Fathima Jasna C

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1
[Ad]

Hi Friends,

I am really in need of some case studies in the HACCP Implementation part. If anyone have the case studies please help me.

Thank You in Advance.

Fathima Jasna C

Dear Fathima jasna,

Do you mean you are looking for a HACCP Plan ?

The query is of rather wide scope. Do you have a preferred Product area , eg meat, fish,vegetables, RTE ?

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - And Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Thanks for replying,

Actually am working as trainer , so if I get case studies from each industry ,its fine for me..

Thanks for replying,

Actually am working as trainer , so if I get case studies from each industry ,its fine for me..

Dear Fathima jasna,

i recommend -

Book - Making the most of haccp - Mayes,Mortimore - a collection of haccp case studies. Very readable and enlightening.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Like

Good Grief---Amazon has it new from $183.30.  :shutup:

Hi Friends,

Thank You in Advance.

Fathima Jasna C

although there are many online resources, one that could be particularly useful for what you're looking for find it in the following link: myhaccp.food.gov.uk

Good Grief---Amazon has it new from $183.30.  :shutup:

Google has it (hopefully mostly) for 183.3 less. :smile:

Google US was approximately 225.00. 

Google US was approximately 225.00. 

The Land of the Free ?

Rgds / Charles.C

The Land of the Free ?

Rgds / Charles.C

In the land of capitalism, it's more like how much can they can jack up the price. 

Here you go...

Kind Regards

Simon

1 Thank

Sorry I had to remove that document.  If it's for sale for £200 or whatever we cannot be sharing it freely on here.

That could cause me serious trouble.

Sorry I had to remove that document.  If it's for sale for £200 or whatever we cannot be sharing it freely on here.

That could cause me serious trouble.

Fair point Simon........

I suppose,theoretically, if  any individual had, lets say, managed to (innocently & niavely & free from malice or evil intent!) download it.... before it was removed..... without realising the implications.... in any way shape or form .....should now really delete it immediately....without  even reading it? 

(Charles was correct by the way-it is a really useful book!) :oops2:

Mike

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans