What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Validation Studies

Started by , Oct 24 2014 03:08 PM
3 Replies

Good morning everyone, I'm about to embark on a magical journey to validate our HACCP food safety lol. We are finishing up NSF inspections and gearing up for BRC. I have witnessed a great deal of experience from the members of this site and I'd like to pick your brains on the Do's and Don'ts for HACCP/BRC validation protocols. I will be heading up the project and starting on the food temperature validation study for our Kettles. So please shower me with your wisdom! I want to do it right the first time and develop a robust and science based program that will satisfy the most stringent of BRC auditors lol.        

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Good morning everyone, I'm about to embark on a magical journey to validate our HACCP food safety lol. We are finishing up NSF inspections and gearing up for BRC. I have witnessed a great deal of experience from the members of this site and I'd like to pick your brains on the Do's and Don'ts for HACCP/BRC validation protocols. I will be heading up the project and starting on the food temperature validation study for our Kettles. So please shower me with your wisdom! I want to do it right the first time and develop a robust and science based program that will satisfy the most stringent of BRC auditors lol.        

Dear git-r-done,

You make Kettles ?

Please clarify regarding product/process/specific validation of interest

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear git-r-done,

You make Kettles ?

Please clarify regarding product/process/specific validation of interest

Rgds / Charles.C

I think he want to validate thermal process schedule used for their products (heat penetration and distribution test)

Ah, hot topic eh?  Some sound advice over here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...g-temperatures/

it's for meat but it's the same theory - plus I'm sure a lot of other threads that aren't as current in my mind right now.  If we have product, we can probably point you to something very specific.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?