What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tesco list that the agriculture supplier must follow

Started by , Oct 27 2014 10:10 AM
1 Reply

anybody have any idea how can I get the Tesco list that the agriculture supplier must follow

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule
[Ad]

http://www.itesco.cz.../tfms_v5_aj.pdf

Off their website this is what I found:

We assess ethical risk using three criteria:
the risk inherent in the country where the supplier is located, using a country risk matrix provided by an independent ethical consultancy; the risk inherent in the industry and employment types, e.g. use of seasonal workers, homeworkers and subcontractors; our own knowledge of the risks posed by the site and supplier, e.g. the types of raw materials, the role of secondary sites, and any previous record.

Using these criteria, we place suppliers into high, medium and low ethical risk categories:
we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our high-risk suppliers, and require them to have a 2-3 day ethical assessment by a third party every year. This year we reached our target of assessing 100% of our high-risk suppliers;

we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our medium-risk suppliers, and require them to have a 1-2 day ethical assessment by a third party assessor at least every two years;

we carry out annual reviews of the Sedex self assessment forms of our low-risk suppliers.

So I looked up Sedex. You can actually request the supplier workbook on the link below.

http://www.sedexglob...plier-workbook/

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Could Tesco V.6 (TFMS) be GFSI accredited? Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector Looking for microbiological criteria TESCO Do Tesco lock specs on TTL before a PIU ?