What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help with scheduled process - steam retort

Started by , Nov 09 2014 04:17 AM
2 Replies

Dear forum

I am looking for help from a knowledgeable person to help me write a report of a scheduled process in a steam retort. I have the temperature and time data etc so the process is already established but the process authority doesn't use english as their first language so putting it on paper in a proper form is difficult as they dont speak english and I'm not a technician. 

Please contact me if you have experience or are able to help me interpret the data and put it into a process fact sheet.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP
[Ad]

Just make a Report table that all necessary details will be filled-in by the operator such details are the time steam on, come -up time, process schedule, etc. and other important data needed in the whole process. Also there are some publications in the internet which provides samples for retort monitoring.

Dear griergg,

they dont speak english and I'm not a technician.

It appears the requirement is to locate a person experienced in documentation of steam retort technology and who is technically familiar with English and some Language X.

A formidable query. Perhaps clarify the Earth-Language X ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process