What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

It's Finally Friday!

Started by , Jan 23 2015 06:52 PM
Previous Page 1
70 Replies

Everyone, just lay back and enjoy, it's the end of the week and soon it will be the Weekend.

Happy Friday, all!

IMG_0416.JPG   72.99KB   6 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit? How does one get their Certificate for the Friday Webinar? Do Food Safety Friday or IFSQN Webinars count towards RU or CEUs? I finally joined - Better late than never!
[Ad]

Happy Friday Martha...enjoy your weekend.

May it be looooong and restful.

Thank-God-Its-Friday.jpg

And the rugby starts in 45 minutes!!!!!! Wooohooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its Friday after a rigorous 2 day customer audit. I feel like a puddle.

And to be honest, I couldn't have been less productive today. I always feel like this after an audit. All the adrenaline is gone, and my anxiety level is back down to normal range, which always translates into just enough brain function and muscle coordination for me to show up, and sit at my desk all day reading IFSQN threads. So much for catching up, lol.

Im ready for beer :30.

Im ready for beer :30.

Gratz on completing the 2 day audit, and CHEERS!!  :beer:  :yay: Party Hearty, rock on, and all that jazz!  :band:

Martha

*wishing that there was a cuppa tea emoticon for us non-alcohol drinkers*

I know what you mean IRI!

Takes me 2 days to put everything away after an audit!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Caz x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Likes

This is adorable. And quite honestly how I feel today...  :roflmao:

However with the close -out of a customer corrective action pressing at my flesh (due Monday), guess who is also working tomorrow  :happydance: Praying that Saturday evening comes quickly for me, and slowly for everyone else.

However with the close -out of a customer corrective action pressing at my flesh (due Monday), guess who is also working tomorrow  :happydance: Praying that Saturday evening comes quickly for me, and slowly for everyone else.

Customer corrective action from the Feb 6 audit?  Just wondering.

May your writing be golden and swift, and your corrective action fly like the wind.

Or something like that...

Martha

Happy Friday!!!  :yay:  Or Happy UnMonday if you will.  We can have an Unmonday party!

We should make 10/6 Unbirthday Day and perform Futterwackens!

and of course it's a merry Friday because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8G5pBZ5CI

I got this from Weber and thought it was hilarious...I can only share it with my fellow nerds since no one in this office gets it...

E.coli Happens.jpg   22.46KB   1 downloads

1 Thank

I got this from Weber and thought it was hilarious...I can only share it with my fellow nerds since no one in this office gets it...

E.coli Happens.jpg

Great cup!.  But why does it have to happen so often. 

Happy Friday!!!  :yay:  Or Happy UnMonday if you will.  We can have an Unmonday party!

We should make 10/6 Unbirthday Day and perform Futterwackens!

and of course it's a merry Friday because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8G5pBZ5CI

Boooooooo, NEW Alice in Wonderland.   Fun story : I was extra hyped about  the new version of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory because it came out on my birthday, and I love Tim Burton, and I love Johnny Depp, and I love love Roald Dahl, so got all excited like a little wiener dog and I took a bunch of acid and went to go see it.  Then it was awful garbage.   And then this Burton /Depp collaboration happened, and I still let myself be excited, because I love Tim Burton, and I love Johnny Depp, and I love love love Lewis Carroll.  But then Alice in Wonderland was awful garbage, and Johnny Depp played the mad hatter as Jack Sparrow.   The butcher musical was okay. 

My friend who works in animation is doing effects for Alice in Wonderland II (Seriously.  Alice in Wonderland II, not Through the Looking glass.)     I refuse to let myself get all excited this time.  

I have an audio tape of the old cartoon version that's great for fending off commuting boredom.   Just an audio tape of all of the sounds from the movie.  100% better than new Alice in Wonderland.

Wonderful links.  I loved the Llamas. 

E.coli Happens.jpg

omg that is awesome.  I'm stealing that.

Boooooooo, NEW Alice in Wonderland.   Fun story : I was extra hyped about  the new version of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory because it came out on my birthday, and I love Tim Burton, and I love Johnny Depp, and I love love Roald Dahl, so got all excited like a little wiener dog and I took a bunch of acid and went to go see it.  Then it was awful garbage.   And then this Burton /Depp collaboration happened, and I still let myself be excited, because I love Tim Burton, and I love Johnny Depp, and I love love love Lewis Carroll.  But then Alice in Wonderland was awful garbage, and Johnny Depp played the mad hatter as Jack Sparrow.   The butcher musical was okay. 

My friend who works in animation is doing effects for Alice in Wonderland II (Seriously.  Alice in Wonderland II, not Through the Looking glass.)     I refuse to let myself get all excited this time.  

I have an audio tape of the old cartoon version that's great for fending off commuting boredom.   Just an audio tape of all of the sounds from the movie.  100% better than new Alice in Wonderland.

awe I liked the new Alice in Wonderland actually.  One of the few reboots I've liked.

I do agree that the new Willie Wonka was a steaming pile of... E. Coli.  It was like he was playing a homicidal maniac.  I hate it.

E.coli Happens.jpg

Great, now I'm going to spend today blowing my savings at http://www.thinkgeek...gs-travel/     :roflmao:

I imagine Mr. I drinkming coffee from this one

I think I need this one -

I think that Mr I would also like the Tardis mug.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e568/

Or maybe this one.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e5c5/

Martha

awww you guys know me so well!

I love them all though the tardis box mug would be hard to drink out of.

I might buy the two round coffee mugs for when I'm watching the shows.

I think that Mr I would also like the Tardis mug.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e568/

Or maybe this one.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e5c5/

Martha

Of course if he gets the square mug with lid, he will need the matching tea pot.......just saying.......

E.coli Happens.jpg

Lol - love the weber goodies. I have a porcelain mug that says "Im no rocket surgeon"

And to Martha,

Yes, I am finally going to close out the customer audit from the beginning of Feb. We had some work to do on the ceiling which the plant manager kept putting off until this weekend. (Actually this issue was the one that first brought me to this site) Someone a few years back (in their infinite wisdom) decided to paint the ceilings. Now all the paint is starting to flake off. So we have a plan in place, after assessing plant areas by risk, of scraping and monitoring areas as resources are available.

This particular customer did not like that we had only been actively working in higher risk zones and hadn't started on the warehouse yet. (uh duh! The product is already closed in the warehouse!!! ) Either way, he wanted to see some work done in an auxiliary warehouse so I've got a small crew coming in tomorrow to scrape some paint off the ceiling. Yipee me!!!

:crybaby:

Leonard Nimoy (aka Spock) has died.

It's not a happy Friday.

It's not a happy Friday.

I agree.... :crybaby:

It's not a happy Friday.

:crying: safe journey sweet man, RIP.

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit? How does one get their Certificate for the Friday Webinar? Do Food Safety Friday or IFSQN Webinars count towards RU or CEUs? I finally joined - Better late than never! Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit Yes! Finally! Finally Introducing myself Finally the SQF Edition 8 Guidance Vendor Approval Friday Nightmare - Distributor vs Manufacturer