What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard issue 6

Started by , Feb 03 2015 01:29 PM
8 Replies

Hello

Would anybody be able to tell me more about the 'Farm to Gate' traceability requirements apparently stated in the new Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard issue 6?

Thanks in advance

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule
[Ad]

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You should be able to trace all of your raw ingredients back to their source, and to trace a batch of raw ingredient all the way to the store

Caz.

Thanks for the feedback, I am afraid I was not clear enough in my question.

We do not supply Tesco directly, but one of our customer supplying Tesco is expecting us to give them traceability information through our own process back to our own suppliers, twice a year?

I can't help you with Tesco, but I can :welcome:  you to the forum. 

That will be right. all suppliers to Tesco need to do a traceability to source twice a year, so you would need to supply them with the relevant info.

Asda traceability is quarterly.

Caz x

I have found a copy of version 5: http://www.itesco.cz.../tfms_v5_aj.pdf
Where would I find a copy of version 6 for a new benchmark of alternative FS systems?
Thanks!

Version 6 was only released yesterday!

It can (now) be found on the TTL

TFMS V6 is effective since 2 March

1 Like1 Thank

Hi I've attached the changes document for anyone that hasn't got access.

Similar Discussion Topics
Tesco Internal Audits Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard Tesco not sticking to TFMS Audit schedule LIDL, ALDI, TESCO, REWE - Pesticide residue limits on Fruit & Veg Could Tesco V.6 (TFMS) be GFSI accredited? Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector Looking for microbiological criteria TESCO Do Tesco lock specs on TTL before a PIU ?