What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality/BRC Certification, Issue 4 - Packaging and Packaging Materials

Started by , Feb 05 2015 03:56 PM
2 Replies

Good morning,

I am very new to BRC and Quality Control, and responsible for having our company certified hopefully sometime this year.

Does anyone know of any courses I should be taking and where in Ontario (preferably in the Toronto area) they would be? I have already tried talking to a couple of consultants and it seems training is not taking place at the moment or even any time soon...

Also, if there is any way I could get a sample of a BRC Packaging/Quality Manual, that would be incredibly helpful. I am having a little trouble trying to figure out how to start this process or what it's all supposed to look like.

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

These guys have BRC classes week after next -

http://www.gftc.ca/c...e-calendar.aspx

You'll probably also want to do a HACCP course if you haven't already, they have those classes starting Monday

1 Thank

These guys have BRC classes week after next -

http://www.gftc.ca/c...e-calendar.aspx

You'll probably also want to do a HACCP course if you haven't already, they have those classes starting Monday

Much appreciated!!! :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?