What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Permissible errors

Started by , Jan 19 2006 07:34 AM
3 Replies
Dear all:

I would like to know more about how to interpret the result which I found in the calibration certificate. Anywhere, is there anybosy know what is permissible errors? How shoudl I start with this?

Thanks al lot.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish Microbiological criteria/permissible limits for ready to heat products Metal detection maximum permissible rejected tablets
[Ad]

I would like to know more about how to interpret the result which I found in the calibration certificate.

Hi June,

Please can you give more details on what result you found,

Thanks
Hi

The most important thing to take into account is do you sell your products by weight. If you do then your problems have just started. You should perhaps write a procedure in your Manual where you check the scales for "rough accuracy guide" maybe once a month. You should also consider a product recall, selling underweight goods is a Customs and Excise offence.

Regards

Tod

Dear all:

I would like to know more about how to interpret the result which I found in the calibration certificate. Anywhere, is there anybosy know what is permissible errors? How shoudl I start with this?

Thanks al lot.

Thanks for your assistance Yorky and Tod. Is this helpful June can you provide any more info?

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish Microbiological criteria/permissible limits for ready to heat products Metal detection maximum permissible rejected tablets