What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Charlotte, NC - big fan of Quality!

Started by , Feb 18 2015 03:49 PM
6 Replies

Hello! I just became a new member and I am excited to be a part of such an impressive community that's committed to food safety and quality. I look forward to learning more (as I am relatively new to quality, since I recently graduated from college).

I am passionate about my job and my company and I welcome all feedback on my thoughts and concerns, as I'm sure I'll be posting many of them. I also hope I can add value to the forums with my own knowledge and perspectives.

Thank you!

Jamie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

:weclome: to IFSQN!

I'm in Western NY (not the city) and used to live down near your neck of the woods when I was in Norfolk/Virginia Beach VA.

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you find this as helpful as I have!

:welcome: 

:welcome:  Aboard!

Hello Jamie and welcome to the IFSQN community...I'm the founder of the site and passionate about providing a friendly learning environment for all of our members.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free.

Enjoy your stay.

:welcome:

:welcome:  to the forums, Jamie. 

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?