What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

March 2015 - Member of the Month

Started by , Mar 01 2015 06:48 PM
18 Replies

Another very, very close race this month with MWidra prevailing by a single point.  MWidra has been a member of the IFSQN for less than a year, but in this short space of time she has established herself as a prolific and very helpful member amassing 371 posts and 46 reputation points.

Many congratulations!

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021
[Ad]

Congrats MWidra  :sorcerer:

Another very, very close race this month with MWidra prevailing by a single point.  MWidra has been a member of the IFSQN for less than a year, but in this short space of time she has established herself as a prolific and very helpful member amassing 371 posts and 46 reputation points.

Many congratulations!

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Congrats, MWidra!

Simon;
The link to the profile leads to, Snookie's. 

Congratulations Martha !

Chemistry Rules ? !

Rgds / Charles.C

congrats Mwidra . .

Regards / Satya

Hi,

Congrats..

WooHooo Martha!

Caz x

Thanks Slab.

Go Martha!!! Nicely done :)

Martha, Martha, Martha!!!      :spoton: You are amazing! 

Congrats!

Congratulations!  worship.gif

Congrats, MWidra!

Simon;
The link to the profile leads to, Snookie's. 

So if Snookie is Martha (or Martha is Snookie) does this mean that Snookie is after a set of mugs???? :giggle:

So if Snookie is Martha (or Martha is Snookie) does this mean that Snookie is after a set of mugs???? :giggle:

We are different people.....but I would love a set of mugs, am tired of my family stealing mine.  :shades:

I thought there was a plot, worthy of Star Trek!! :shades:

I could do with a  few more too!

Caz x

I'm looking forward to the stein!!

Thanks all.  I love being a part of this great synergy of food safetyness.

MM, that picture is awesome.

Martha

Congratulations Martha!!! Well deserved!!! :sorcerer:

Congratulations Martha! :doctor:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month March 2021 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month March 2019 – Member of the Month Member since March 2018 Hello from Utah March 2018 - Member of the Month March 2017 - Member of the Month