This came over my email from FDA today. Figured I'd pass it along for those who might have missed it.
If your email program has trouble displaying this email, view it as a web page.
- Constituent Update: Inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule to Begin March 2021
- Protecting the Food Supply from Intentional Adulteration, Such as Acts of Terrorism
- Constituent Update: FDA Publishes Second Installment of Intentional Adulteration Draft Guidance
- Draft Guidance for Industry: Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
- FSMA Final Rule on Intentional Adulteration
- Food Defense Plan Builder