What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CO2 Compliance now and under FSMA

Started by , Mar 02 2015 01:49 PM
2 Replies

My company distributes and stores bulk Carbon Dioxide to beverage and food manufactures.  We are very new to FDA regulations.  We have registered both of our facilities with the FDA, but I am looking for additional compliance information around what is required NOW and what will be required when FSMA is enforced.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance
[Ad]

I can tell you as the food safety manager at a USDA-FSIS meat facility, C02 was part of our MAP gas packaging. Compressed gases for food contact had to be on the list of acceptable substances. I had to have current COA for each bottle of gas. Purity of the gas for food-grade application or better had to be evident on the COA.

hi xylough, what specific food safety component/compound do you look for in your co2 supply?

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence SQF & FSMA Plan FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis?