What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member San Francisco Bay Area, California

Started by , Mar 11 2015 08:50 PM
4 Replies

Hello All,

I failed to introduce myself when I first joined last week, so I thought I would take the opportunity now. My education is as dairy scientist and half my career was spent in dairy food safety, QA/QC. I also spent five years as a 3rd party GMP aditor. My experience as a food safety and quality manager at various facilities includes both USDA, FDA, coffee, tea, cultured and non-cultured dairy products, beer, bakery, choolate, meat and poultry. I have no experience yet with any of the GFSI benchmarked schemea, but hope to make that the next big adventure.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Member of the Month - March 2024 High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area?
[Ad]

Hello Xylough, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  It looks as though you have a considerable breadth and depth of knowledge that will be an asset to members.  In return I'm sure they will help you get up to speed on GFSI.

:welcome:

1 Thank

welcome to the world of knowledge.

1 Thank

Welcome xylough :welcome:

Why would you want to leave QA for tea. I've heard tea is extremely easy to deal with on the quality side at least.

1 Thank

Dear xylough,

Thks for the interesting background on both sides of the fence.

You are very :welcome: to the forum. !

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Member of the Month - March 2024 High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024