What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Updated Privacy & Data Protection Statement

Started by , Mar 30 2015 09:12 PM
1 Reply

We are in the process of reviewing and updating our site policies. In the first instance I am attaching our Privacy & Data Protection Statement, which will be posted on the site in a few day's.  The statement will be available to new members on the registration page and in the footer of all pages of the site.

If you have a question or comment relating to the statement please feel free to reply in this topic or alternatively send us a message via the site contact form.

Privacy & Data Protection Statement.docx   21.07KB   34 downloads

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray
[Ad]

Simon,

I read your statement document. I have no qualifying credentials to evaluate your document, excepting that I can read. On a purely subjective basis, I liked it. I just want the red marked numeral at the top of the screen signifying an unreplied topic to go away.

A spell/grammar check highlighted a single instance of "users" unclear as to the intention being possessive, plural or both at once.

Regards

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 Looks like the FDA eCFR website was updated What groups can I join to keep updated on legislation and regulations? How do you handle supplier documentation, such as LOGs, updated certificates, spec sheets, etc.? Staying updated on emerging hazards for TACCP