What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Integration

Started by , Jan 25 2006 03:49 PM
9 Replies
I have been looking for a format which best suits this integratiojn of these systems and finding it difficult, anyone got any advice.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration of HACCP with Halal Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001?
[Ad]
I think you must provide some more details about what type of systems you wish to integrate, the ojectives of the integration you seek and the type of business in which you are engaged (manufacturing, food, pharmaceuticals, banking, insurance - whatever.)
Hello Colin,

The excel file at the following link may be of some assistance, it's a comparison of the clauses of ISO 9001:2000 and the BRC Global Standard - Food Packaging - BROKEN LINK REMOVED.

I'm sure some members will have integrated these systems and will be able to provide help. In the meantime I have a couple of questions:

1. Why are you maintaining ISO 9001:2000 Certification if you have BRC Packaging (export customers, non food packaging customers)?
2. What are your ideas so far on how you might go about the IMS?

By the way welcome to the forums.

Regards,
Simon
DNV site contain a lot of useful material on integartion of Systems.
Off hand I don;t remember the link name but it is easily seachable on DNV Site.

Regards,

Manoj Mathur
Hi,

We have 9001:2000, 14001:1996 and BRC IoP integrated into one management system,
please specify your question and maybe I can help you further.

Okido,
Looks like Colin is busy writing his manual or has got his answer and not let us know.
No Im not ignoring anyone and have been looking at suggestions put forward. I have been off site for a while but am back now. In response to to my own question I think I have sorted the format problem and am now well on the way to integration all 3 standards ISO9001, 14001, & BRC/IOP. thanks for the help from everyone, dont go away though I may need a little more help.
COL

Hi,

We have 9001:2000, 14001:1996 and BRC IoP integrated into one management system,
please specify your question and maybe I can help you further.

Okido,

I was looking for advice on what format to use for the integration of all three standards but i thin I have got this issue sorted. What type of business are you in.
Hi Colin,

Plastics packaging producer.

Okido
Hi Colin,

I made the comment because we get too many 'one post' wonders here who ask
a question, but then do not acknowledge the replies provided with a 'yes that
helped', a 'no it didn't' or even a thank you. It can be infuriating; after all the
members here provide their help and advice for nothing.

Anyway you are definitely not one of them Colin so I apologise unreservedly to
you.

I hope you can stick around. Maybe you could tell us a little about the solution
you are using for integrating your management systems.

Regards,
Simon
I AM INVOLVED WITH CORUGATED PACKAGING NOT PLASTICS.

Hi Colin,

I made the comment because we get too many 'one post' wonders here who ask
a question, but then do not acknowledge the replies provided with a 'yes that
helped', a 'no it didn't' or even a thank you. It can be infuriating; after all the
members here provide their help and advice for nothing.

Anyway you are definitely not one of them Colin so I apologise unreservedly to
you.

I hope you can stick around. Maybe you could tell us a little about the solution
you are using for integrating your management systems.

Regards,
Simon

I monitor the website when possible, and have picked up on some valuable information to help me complete my task. I intens sticking around as you put it, I understand that on occasion a little pointer from someone helps tremendously.

Similar Discussion Topics
Integration of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integration of ISO 9001:2015 into the Internal Audit Schedule Integration of HACCP with Halal Integration with Inventory management software GLOBALG.A.P - enough requirements without integration with ISO 9001? Integration of the QMS in the ERP system