What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC V 7 - TACCP, Food Fraud and Authenticity

Started by , Apr 02 2015 08:23 PM
12 Replies

Hi, 

Can anyone share TACCP, Food Fraud and Authenticity in compliance with BRC V 7 please?

Any help and templates are welcomed! 

Best regards, Majid 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

Hi Majid, I don't have a template, but I do have a couple of useful reference documents.

Food_Defense_Plan.pdf   193.64KB   647 downloads

Guide to Developing a Food Defense Plan for Food Processing Plants.pdf   290.31KB   571 downloads

Hope these help somewhat until a member reverts with a template or ideas.

It is holiday / weekend, so it may be a little quiet around here for a couple of days.

Regards,

Simon

5 Thanks

Thanks Simon, 

Have a lovely Easter break. I am hoping that someone will reply with some reference documents. 

Best regards, Majid

2 Thanks

Thanks Charles

Hi Charles, Can you explain about Economic Consequence indicator?

How about official web food fraud? Is it fundamental to join this web?

Thanks Charles

Sorry, I am not familiar with the terms you mention.

Can you provide a link ?

Thanks Charles

Hello feriedypurnomo,

Economic consequence indicator from a TACCP point could be price volatility per tonne of any given raw material,

If there is a sharp decline or increase in price it may become more attractive to commit economically motivated adulteration. 

Poor harvests / extreme weather / Natural disasters in producing countries may affect price and availability of a raw material giving rise to substitution of that raw material with another. 

You will be able to receive email bulletins from GIEWS here http://www.fao.org/giews/en/

This should help you to monitor the situation(s).

Hope this helps,

Chris

Hi Charles

sorry... this is link www.foodfraud.org/search/site.  As I see it, some risk assessment used it as once of adulteration indicator. whether it will become a necessity?

Hi Chris..

Thanks for your explanation. :spoton:

Try the RASSF portal https://ec.europa.eu...safety/rasff_en

Cheers

Hi Charles

sorry... this is link www.foodfraud.org/search/site.  As I see it, some risk assessment used it as once of adulteration indicator. whether it will become a necessity?

Hi Chris..

Thanks for your explanation. :spoton:

Yr link is broken because the resource is now available to subscription only. Was that yr original query ?

Based on discussion in a previous thread it seems there is currently, sadly, no globally equivalent database available for free.

If yr original query was as to whether economic factors are potentially one of the  motivations for (GFSI) food fraud the answer is Yes, as in many previous discussions and predictive formulae on this Forum. USP have probably published the most detailed investigation related to such topic available (for free).

@Chris - IMEX (for a recent thread), the database in yr link was unaccessible. Thks anyway.

@Chris - IMEX (for a recent thread), the database in yr link was unaccessible.

Was that to me?

Cheers

@Chris - IMEX (for a recent thread), the database in yr link was unaccessible.

Was that to me?

Cheers

Yes, "@" is a space time-saving trick. :smile:

And thks again for yr Inputs :thumbup:

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the time saving tip,

How odd, it works for me when I click on it and then click access RASSF portal in the related links https://webgate.ec.e...-window/portal/

Most indebted,

Chris

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace?